Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pini est fini







Black with pink pinstripe jacket from this pattern.














It's a bit shorter than I was expecting, and as I made it out of stretch poly as a wearable muslin, it's difficult to get a crisp pressed finish. It doesn't help that I use a self timer, and after placing the camera, checking where I should stand, and rushing to pose, I always end up sort of crumpled, facings a-go-go. I actually think I like it better now that I see it in photos, I thought it was even boxier than this when looking in the mirror.
I didn't end up lining it, because I'm not sure how much wear I'll get out of it, and hey, I'm lazy.











1 comment:

moggy said...

Isn't it a relief to get a potential UFO out of the way?

I predict that you will get more wear out of this one than you think...