Friday, November 24, 2006

Go, go, Lutterloh!

Guess what arrived in the post today?

It's teeny! About the size of a DVD case. But so full of delights! I've photocopied the ruler from Stitches, so i will have to have a play with it this weekend after I have made my lace dress (I'm thinking of making a red satin slip for underneath it: I bought some red feathers today and will try and make a little feather headband).

Here are another couple of pages from it:Looking at the eBay auctions, I think they repeat the patterns in a few books - I've seen one of 'my' patterns in a book marked 1954, and another in a 1956 one - which might mean that I can rest in my lutterloh pursuit!

3 comments:

kitty said...

How exciting! Are you going to stay in all weekend and just stare at it?

Anonymous said...

You can delete this if you want, but are you willing to scan copies of this book? You can email me privately.
I'm dying to sew from it.
Cyn

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm french and I love lutterloh patterns. I bought a book a little older than your. Would you interested by making exchanges.
I love knitting too ans I have somme books in english.
(I hope you understand my english)

BĂ©atrice