Friday, October 22, 2010

Lacey Shirrley

Livebird said in her comment on the last post that Moggy has become a "3D walking advertisment for fabrics I need to buy".

I present evidence to prove this is the case for me too:


(Actually may be exhibit 183. Moggy seems to find fabric I HAVE TO HAVE.)

When I saw this frock and that fabric, I had to have some, and Moggy obliged. Fortunately the shop where she bought it had some left in stock.

I made this Jiffy frock (Simplicity 4429) again, but this time I shirred the waist so I can wear it with or without a belt.
Thanks Moggy!

2 comments:

Moggyo said...

The incredible effort* it took to get that fabric to you was worth it - she's very fine.



*eg buy fabric, put in bag, hand to you. The horror!

The Slapdash Sewist said...

Gorgeous fabric! I can see why you had to have it.