My frock inspired by the new Gubbermint! (I used this pattern, view 6 and added little sleeves)
Here's the story:
1. It's mostly red, which is the colour they use on election night for Labor
2. It has a small amount of blue in it, because that's the colour they use for the Liberals on election night. The blue is very pale though, as some of the Liberals were that night.
3. Some of the blossoms are green, to acknowledge the work the Greens' preferences did in changing the gubbermint, especially in the seat of Bennelong.
4. It is an Asian inspired design, in the hope the new gubbermint will re-engage with Asia, and because Kev signed the Kyoto treaty. Also, Kev's son-in-law is from Hong Kong originally. Oh, and of course, Kev can speak Chinese!
5. Um, that's it, but I like lists of 5 better than lists of 4.