I feel like I haven't sewn for yonks. Last weekend I had a cold so I did the old sitting about doing nothing thing. This week I had a spare few hours, so while a batch of Chipotle en Adobo simmers on the stove I finished off the dressing gown I started weeks ago:
It is made of a light sateen cotton from Darn Cheap using New Look 6443 . I needed a nice light dressing gown... which is of course coinciding with the cooler weather. (But, yay for cooler weather!)
I also finished off the stretch cotton sateen-ish leopard pinafore I cut out when I cut out the dressing gown. I bound the neck and armholes with bias binding, and did an invisible zip in the middle of the back seam. I think this must be the fourth time I've made this pinafore.