Monday, September 17, 2007

Happiness is a parcel (or three) in the mail


From the top, 2 rago waist cinchers, in black, one for me, one for a friend. Great to waspify the waist for the vintage fashion good times.
Then, another 10 balls of the yummy yarn treehouse green wool, of baby blanket fame, bought on ebay. I'm still deciding what it will be, but I'm all about the short sleeved knitted tops lately.
Then, Trashy Diva silky goodness! An eeeeevil enabler who shall remain nameless (*coughmoggycough*) alerted me to the final sale of some of the items I have been eyeing on the site. Forced me to buy a skirt and two blouses she did. AND order a blouse and skirt for her too, to be picked up on her next Sydney sojourn. Pics later if I can calm down from the excitement of three simultaneous deliveries. It's all a bit much and I think I need a lie down.

No comments: