Saturday, December 10, 2011

Reversible gifts

This morning I made 2 reversible pursibles, for Christmas presents for work colleagues:

Excitingly made up on one of my new Featherweight 222Ks!

Umm, one of, yes. I recently developed a bit of an obsession with these tiny machines after seeing one in a pawn shop (not for sale sadly). I bought one on eBay and then two more came up at the auction house near where I live. I put in low absentee bids on both for a laugh, and was unexpectedly successful on one of them and now I have two almost identical machines. Oops.

They do sew beautifully. Such fun, and so little! Here's one next to my regular sized Singer 348:

Aww.

4 comments:

Moggy said...

What an absolute sweete(s)!

Darci said...

So cute! It's a mama and baby machine.

I've been looking for a pattern for those sweet purses, so thanks for the link!

The Slapdash Sewist said...

What nice little gifts for your colleagues! The machine is also quite cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the colours of the fabric with locks on it. Wish I was one of your colleagues!