Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spotondot





This is Simplicity 6388, a 70s sunfrock pattern, with a slim skirt instead of the swishy full skirt. Thank you Moggy, for giving me the pattern and I hope you are continuing to buy patterns in my size at opshops, so I can rifle through your drawers again this Christmas. (ooo er!)

I didn't do the crossed straps at the back. I prefer to wear a plain old regular bra, not a convertible or strapless.
I also made another top, the cowly sleeveless New Look 6470, in a rayon knit.

2 comments:

moggy said...

She's lovely! Spots are always good.

I've sorta sorted out my patterns since last time you were here, so there may well be some gems for you!

We must work out what the xmastime projects are going to be this year - dare we try a Lutterloh, or some Enid Gilchrist action?

Claudine said...

Gorgeous! I love the way the dots form a chevron at the bodice front.