Here is is, my interpretation of the new gubbermint in the form of a frock (I wore it today for the fifth time, then realised it was time to blog her).
- She is green, as this is the colour of the House of Representatives, the winning of which determines who governs (at least as far as I understand it).
- She is bound in red, the colour representing Labor on election night.
- Bunches of flowers represent the ecological / green vote, which helped Labor to power (Go, Go, Kyoto!)
- The midriff band represents the Middle Classes, who apparently came to their senses at last.
- 100% cotton and sleeveless, just in case global warming happens despite action taken by the New Gubbermint.
Made from New Look 6699.